.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

Well it's been quite a while since I've updated ... where to start? Hmm how about with the fact that work totally sucks right now. I am so frustrated with everything that goes on there, and well it's basically just annoying. I'm so close to quitting, it isn't even funny .. well actually it is .. but whatever. Went to Cedar Point this past weekend! Cedar Point was awesome to say the least! I had an awesome time with 3 very cool people (LeAnn, Amber, Cati!!)! Many memories have been made! All I have to say is, who shot me? this is a horse barn! "crazy korean's", WAL-MART TRIP! Vermillion: home of the sailors, Laquittaville: home of the one night stand hotel, TOP THRILL DRAGSTER CATI!!!, and, "You crazy homosapien of a freakin loser driver GOSH!" .... Haha good times good times!

On a more depressing note, work on Tuesday (tomorrow) blah on that and my house is still a wreck because of "remodeling". Blah on that! BUT I did go and get my bridesmaid's dress for Alison's wedding sometime last week. it's pretty awesome! Took us like an hour and a half to get there, and took me like 15 minutes to get the dress! lol

Well, blessings like crazy my friends!!


*note to self: just because you think you know a person inside and out, doesn't mean you really do. There might be a hidden fact about them that you just don't know .. one that could make the difference of them being good or bad ..... but who wants to know everything about someone anyway?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home