.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Monday, August 22, 2005

Virginia Here I Come!

After wishing and praying for a much needed vacations, I finally got one! :-) I left for Virginia on August 10th. After a short drive, realizing I had left my purse in Bryan, turning around and going back South, I finally got to my aunt and uncle's house. After all of that, I was informed that my uncle was in the hospital. On Monday he had open heart surgery. So from Thursday of one week until Thursday of the next, I spent my 'vacation' sitting in the hospital lobby waiting and waiting and waiting. Meaning, no tanning on the beach, no ridding jet skis, no horse back ridding .. Just sitting. BUT 'so is life' I suppose! But through it all, I saw the amazing power of prayer. haha and the amazing power of gossip! We tell one family member that my uncle is in the hospital and eventually we have 30 calls coming in every night asking us questions about his heart attack ... he DIDN'T have a heart attack! ugh that was so much fun! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home