.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well in the midst of me feeling dry and broken ... complaining about all of this change in my life ... I've now realized that I've been over looking what is right in front of me .. who has been right in front of me all along. I am so blessed with amazing friends, and a loving and unchanging God, but yet I found myself struggling ... it doesn't make sense.

Amy sent me a card (which I got today!) and it really made me stop and think. She is such a blessing to me, and I can't wait to see her in October! But anyway! In her card she quoted James 1:17, "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." and she also quoted Isaiah 54:10, "For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, but my loving kindness will not be removed from you, and my covenant of peace will not be shaken, ' says the LORD who has compassion on you." AND she also quoted Hebrews 13:8 ," Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." .............. it's all there .. in black and white ... God was always right by my side .. He never left me ... He never stopped loving me .. HE NEVER CHANGED. It's like DUH JACKIE you only THINK everything is changing, but I'll always have at least one constant in my life, and that is MY Lord, MY God, MY Father, MY Savior! haha and to top it all off .. He is all one being! :-)

So yeah anyway .. that's my 2 cents for the day!

Bless your socks off everyone! :-)

Hugs*
Jackie

1 Comments:

At September 06, 2006 6:10 PM, Blogger Amy said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home