.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Monday, November 13, 2006

okay okay okay ... update time from me :o)

Well, there isn't much new going on really. Still the same old same old. Work still stinks, and continues to stink more and more each day, but hey, what can ya do? Just put on your happy face :o) and push through things I guess.

Hmm what else ... I hung out with Nae and Lissa on Thursday ... yep McDonalds is "homey" .. whatever! That was a fun time. Gathering was this weekend ... fun stuff there ... I'm lovin' the M on my window thanks to Steph. Payne! Now I've gotta like put more Michigan stuff on my car so that it looks better

Speaking of Michigan .. 5 more days baby! We're gonna show OSU what's up when we kick their butts!! GO BLUE! Anyone having any sweet Michigan/Ohio State game day "parties"? Leave me a comment so I can tell you that mine will be better! lol just kidding.
Okay I'm rambling ... I should get back to work! Talk to you people later!
*Luvs*
Jackie

1 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Amy said...

NEVER! GO BUCKS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home