.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wowza .. so I guess I never really had a friendship that made me want to cry and barf at the same time ... but now I do ... sweetness! And there are very few people that I cannot find all of the right words to say to ... like there aren't enough words to describe how I feel .. yeah .. there are only a handful of people that can fall into that category ... well add one more to that list. I know that everything that happens in life; every person we meet; every trial or celebration that we go through is a GIFT from God. But for some reason... all of a sudden … I'm realizing that all of this is really true. God puts people in our lives at exactly the right times … he makes happiness or trials occur in just the right spots, at exactly the right times ... HE IS PERFECT … HE IS UNCHANGING … HE IS LOVE. And He has given me someone that I can share all of my hurts and pains with, all of my happiness and joy with ... someone I can call a true friend, and love with out reservations or restrictions. Someone that I will never get out of the back of my mind no matter how far apart we are or how long it has been since I have seen them. Someone that makes the words I know how to say never enough. God is amazing ... thank you Jesus for never letting go of me ... and Thank you God for giving me my Jesus!
~Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home