.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Awakening # 14!!


WOW it has been WAAAYYYYY too long since my last blog entry! Sorry to all of you that actually read this! There is never anything new on here! ANYWAY, this past November 18-20th, I did another awakening weekend. The picture is of my WONDERFUL table .. L.C. Jamms! :) They were totally awesome! You guys totally rock and I will never forget any of you! :D We had a wonderful weekend, and I am so glad that all of these girls were able to attend.

Pictured left to right: Sammie Eyre (famous for drawing fat babies!), Christa Beach (our wonderful table leader), Megan Denoi (brought lots of smiles to our table), Mandy Losby (Frinds talk .. and a wonderful friend!), ME (Environment talk), and Abbie Cassidy (famous for arguing with me)!


Side note to anyone from my table that may be reading this: "Hello my fellow americans!" "Mandy are you having a blonde moment?" "My name is Bond ..." "Fat Babies!" And Abbie, the Dolphins SHOULD HAVE WON!! May the memories last forever girls! :D

1 Comments:

At January 08, 2006 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

JACKIE: i <3 you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home