.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

Weirdness

Okay so in light of Amy's post about her weirdness, I thought I'd post some weird things about myself.

Weird Fact #1: I can't stand Christmas songs ... I don't like listening to them, I don’t' like signing them. I don't like Christmas trees, or lights, or bows ... I love the true meaning of Christmas (Christ being born etc) but other than that, I pretty much can't stand Christmas.
Weird Fact #2: I have kept every English and Social Studies/History paper that I ever completed in my JH/HS career. I also have my college papers.

Weird Fact #3: I can recite the states and their capitols at super fast speeds ... well I used to be able to anyway .. I'm not sure how fast I can do it now. I'm a little rusty!

Weird Fact #4: I hate getting out of bed in the mornings, and have been known to just lie there and calculate what I can take out of my morning in order to sleep more .. which is stupid b/c by the time I'm done calculating, it's time to wake up!

Weird Fact #5: I'm obsessive compulsive about organizing! My clothes are in alphabetical order by color and on the same color hanger as the color of the shirt. My sock and underwear drawer is also organized. I organize my binder clips and file folders at work. Which is really weird 'cause my car looks like I live in it and my room is a disaster zone.

Weird Fact #6: when I get tired I bust into snuggle mode. Yep that's right .. I like to snuggle! lol

Okay that's all I've got for now!

have a good day!

Jackie

1 Comments:

At December 01, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger Amy said...

*gasp* hating Christmas? I had no idea your middle name was "Grinch."

you had to one-up me with the states AND capitals, didn't you?

and colors in alphabetical order? why not Roy G Biv? I would have to think too hard to alphebetize them. I did recently organize my socks by color though and it was a proud moment...they're all rolled up nice and neat in a box and Steve's like, "you're weird" :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home