.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wake Me Up When December Ends!

Wow, okay so I've had bad days, but really ... can a person just have a bad month?! Because I'm having a bad month! On December 9th Mitch died, and so the whole week after that was pretty crappy. And then of course there's the funeral on the 16th and 17th because we had to wait on the body to get back from Texas. So that made the following few days or so pretty crappy. And to make things worse my car took a crap on the 15th ... yep $465 to fix that whole deal .. are you even kidding me?! And so I had to drive my grandma's car .. not too bad actually! And now I have to drive the roller skate ... yep you heard me .. the roller skate! Brakes to the floor to stop, no power stearing, heater that melts your shoes, shaking all the way to your destination little red car. BLAH! I don't know if I can take much more of this! Tons of stuff to do at work, and zero time to do it .. AND my mom is home! Ahhh ... going crazy!

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 5:30 AM, Blogger Amy said...

hang in there Jackie. I love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home