.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hmm .. well Christmas is over, and the New Year will be arriving before we know it. Craziness!

Well, let's see ... I got some pretty cool stuff for Christmas .... nothing super fantastic, or anything to absolutely die, for .. but it was cool none-the-less. I got my Miami Dolphin's hoodie from Leslie .. woot woot ... too bad we didn't win. Oh well .. we're out of the standings anyway .. I just didn't want to see the J-E-T-S Jets win .. blah. Hmm what else did I get? Oh yes, a couple of necklaces (for the one who hardly wears jewelry!) .. a new dressy outfit I can wear to work or church ... money .. and some other stuff too, but yeah I'll be done with my list of stuff now.

it's been quite a few days since I've updated, so I guess I can do a quick run down on what life has been like since the last post.. lol .. like I remember! Hmm .. well it was pretty boring .. just work, sleep, eat .. the basics.

The Friday before Christmas, Lissa and I went to see The Holiday we were the only two people in the theater.. it was pretty sweet. The move was pretty good ... if you want a good "chick flick" I'd recommend it!
Then I had Christmas with the Wolford's on Saturday ... wow what a time that was! I had fun playing with the kids, and loosing very badly at scrabble .. but in the end, I was glad to be back home!
I spent half of Christmas Eve with the Fennig family, and the other half with my family. We opened all of our gifts .. spent time with family ... watched football .. and ate yummy food! It was a good time! I was planning to go to the Christmas Eve service in Paulding to see Allie before the went to Michigan City .. BUT I was so caught up with family time, that I totally forgot to go. Bummer.

Then Christmas Day, my mom came over (amazing) along with the rest of my family ... we ate again. Then my sister and I went back up to Van Wert (after picking up Diesel ) and spent about an hour or so with the Fennig's before coming back home for the evening.

Other than that, nothing much has happened. Oh, and I'll be sharing my testimony at Melissa's church in Hamler New Years Eve ... so yeah .. pray for me! lol

So yeah .. so far things have been pretty good! Hoping to get to spend some quality time with friends and loved ones I haven't seen in a while (yes Liss this means you also! even though it's only been like a week) before having to go back to work ... and move my desk and office around to accommodatefor new people (oy!) I'm gonna enjoy the peace, happiness, and serenity of this Holiday Season while I can .. 'cause I have a feeling work is gonna be *note my sarcasm* quite fun these next few weeks or so..

Hope everyone had a very Merry CHRISTmas .. and a Happy New Year!

Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home