.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hmm .. I've decided on an update, but really I still don't have anything to talk about. Still don't have anything that will pull at your heartstrings ... nothing to bore you to death with ... nothing important to share.

My weekend ... mmmmmmmmm ....it was pretty much amazing, incredible, and exciting. But in the blink of an eye the weekend was over, and I was saying goodbye once again. So, for right now .. I just breathe in, breathe out, put one foot in front of the other, take one day at a time, till I don't have to say goodbye anymore. 'cause yeah i pretty much miss you like crazy right now ... *sigh*

Well, I'm tired, and so I think I'm gonna go now ....

Later
Jackie

1 Comments:

At February 01, 2007 2:11 PM, Blogger Mrs W said...

hmmm i am pretty much confused right now.... :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home