.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Jackies blog

Friday, January 12, 2007

"Must be doin' somethin' right, I just heard ya sigh, N' Lean into my kiss, And close those deep blue need to eyes, Don't know what I did, To earn a love like this, But baby I must be doin' somethin' right"

Welp, life is still pretty boring on this end of the world. Just trying to get things finished up for our quarterly report due for work, putting in some extra hours here and there to save up a little more cash ... if everything goes well, I will be out of here by the end of July, and up in Findlay!

Things are pretty much simple ... I just want to be in my dreams, where for a few short hours, everything is simple, I don't have to think, or react, or plan things out .. it's time to relax, take a deep breath, and spend a little bit of time in the arms of what I call Heaven.

Well I really don't have anything meaningful to say .. nothing that will pull at your heartstrings ... nothing to bore you to death with ... just a little bit of rambling that doesn't make sense but to only a few, which is okay by me.

Have a good one!
Jackie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home